Another very visible way that Grace is reaching out and living what it believes is through Grace Lutheran Preschool. Mary Kay Hays, director, is pleased to see the program growing and the superb quality of the staff.
“It’s amazing,” Hays says. “It’s the parents who are sharing about the preschool to friends and neighbors. When that is happening, you know something good is going on.”
Grace Lutheran Preschool is a ministry of Grace Lutheran Church. We offer both 3 & 4/5 year old programs. The preschool is designed to teach young children about the Lord and give them a head start as they begin molding their academic foundations.
Grace Lutheran Preschool provides a warm, safe and nurturing environment for children to develop socially, emotionally and intellectually.
We offer a creative center-based curriculum that allows for lots of hands on activities.
3 year olds can choose a 2-day or a 3-day program:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8:45 am to 11:30 am -or-
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:45 am to 11:30 am (with the option to stay until 2 pm on Friday)
4 and 5 year olds can choose a 3-day or a 5-day program*:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:45 am to 11:30 am -or-
- Monday through Friday from 8:45 am to 11:30 am
* (having the option to stay until 2 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday with either program at an additional of $30/day of week for the duration of month)
A $45.00 nonrefundable registration/snack fee is due upon registering your child to the program.
Tuition for the 3-year-old, 2 days a week program is $110.00 per month.
Tuition for the 3-year-old, 3 days a week program is $125.00 per month.
Tuition for the 4-year-old, 3 days a week program is $125.00 per month.
Tuition for the 4-year-old, 5 days a week program is $210.00 per month.
(Early drop off is $4/day)
To register or to ask any questions, please call the church office at 815-476-9480 or email email@example.comRegistration Form